Registration window is now closed!
IMPORTANT NOTE: There will be NO walk-in registration on the day of the retreat. If you come to the retreat without being registered through the WEBSITE you will NOT be admitted
Fishers of Men
Father Boules George Retreat 2018
Peace and Grace of our Lord God and Savior Jesus Christ
Speaker: Father Boules George
Location: Holiday inn Express and Suites
2580 Gulf to Bay Blvd Clearwater, FL 33765
Date & Time: January 19-20, 2018
Friday January 19th
- Hotel (rooms) check-in at 3:00 pm at the check in counter of the hotel and retreat check in at 4:00 pm with the registration team
- First lecture and announcements will start at 6:30 pm
Saturday January 20th
- Lectures will start at 8:30 am
Kids and Youth Groups:
- Infants up to 3 years of age: must be accompanied by a parent at all times. There will be a break-out room for babysitting.
- There will be Sunday school programs in break-out rooms as well for all age groups that will be provided with a parallel schedule to the main retreat schedule.
Important Note: No kids will be allowed in the main lecture hall.
- Age groups:
Rules & Regulations:
- This retreat is a Spiritual retreat at a high level. Please respect the schedule and attend all lectures on time.
- Pool use is not included in any of our programs for any ages and will not be under any supervision from our servants. The retreat organization will not be held responsible for anyone using the hotel pool. Use pool at your own risk!
- For those who will be staying at the hotel, breakfast will be provided on Saturday. Otherwise, no food will be provided so please plan accordingly. Hotel restaurants may be open for food purchase.
- During lecture times, no one is allowed in the hallways. All attendees must be in the lecture room and kids in their rooms before lectures start.
- Once lectures start, there will be only one door open for entrance and exit. Please keep lecture disruptions to a minimum.
- Please be prompt to all lecture times and adhere fully to the schedule. Please note that all meetings will start on time and any late entrance will cause unwanted distractions to the rest of the attendees. Any water or drink breaks during lecture shall be kept to a minimum and shall be held off until scheduled breaks.
- Seat reservations before lecture times is strictly prohibited at all times.
- MOBILE DEVICES MUST BE TURNED OFF during lecture times.
- Food and drinks except water are not permitted to enter the lecture halls at any time or for any reason.
- Anyone with written questions to be directed to Abouna must drop them before or after lecture and NOT during lecture time into an assigned box at hall entrance. Movement from seats should be minimized during lectures.
- After each lecture there will be a short break for going to restrooms or for a drink.
- Hotel check-in will start at 3 pm on Friday and retreat check-in with the registration team will start at 4 pm. Please be on time!
- Any questions or concerns regarding the registration process for the retreat or the hotel reservation must be directed to the committee members only and not directly to the hotel. Contact information is on the flyer on the Home Page and Contact us
- Each and every single attendee will be provided with a water-proof bracelet for admission in and out of the lecture hall. Any attendee not wearing the bracelet will not be allowed to participate in the lectures without exceptions.
- Any damages to any hotel property will be the financial responsibility of the person or the parent of a child that caused the damage.
- Please adhere to all rules and regulations pertaining to the retreat. All rules were put for all our comfort and benefit and violating or neglecting them will have a negative effect on our spiritual atmosphere and benefit.
May God Bless this service and enable us all to benefit and benefit others from this retreat.
We wish you a blessed retreat.
Fishersofmen Retreat Team