Retreat Rules - Please read in full
1. This retreat is a Spiritual retreat on a high level. Please respect the schedule and attend all prayers, lectures and liturgies on time.
2. Please come to the registration desk and register if you haven’t registered as you will not be permitted to attend unless registered.
3. Check-in and registration will start at 4 pm on Friday. Please note rooms will not be ready prior to 4 pm.
4. Rooms have been assigned according to the number of registered people in each room and first-come-first-serve basis. THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE OF ROOMS.
5. Each and every single attendee will be provided with a water-proof bracelet for admittance in and out of the lecture hall. Any registrant not wearing the bracelet will not be allowed to participate in the lectures without exceptions.
6. Any questions or concerns regarding the registration process for the retreat or the hotel reservation must be directed to the committee members only and not directly with the hotel.
7. Please note kids 15 years of age and under are NOT allowed to enter the main lecture hall of the retreat. Kids 4 to 15 years should attend their assigned Sunday school program.
8. Infants up to 4 years of age must be accompanied by a parent at all times. There will be a break-out room for parents with infants to sit in. There will be babysitting service offered for $60 per child during lecture times ONLY for the duration of the retreat, option must be selected in your online registration. NO INFANTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE MAIN LECTURE HALL.
9. MOBILE DEVICES MUST BE TURNED OFF during lecture times. There will be a fine of $20 charged per each mobile phone that goes off during lecture. Fee will be paid to the servant present at the lecture hall door and money will go towards ministry of the poor and those in need.
10. There will be no translation service.
11. Food and drinks except water are not permitted to enter the lecture halls at any time or for any reason.
12. Seat reservations before lecture times is strictly prohibited at all times.
13. Please be prompt to all lecture times and liturgies and fully adhere to the schedule. Please note that all meetings will start on time and any late entrance will cause unwanted disruptions to the rest of the attendees. Any water or other breaks during lecture time shall be kept to a minimum and is highly desirable to be put off until scheduled breaks.
14. After each lecture there will be a short break for going to restrooms or for a drink.
15. Anyone with written questions to be directed to Abouna must drop them before or after lecture and NOT during lecture time into an assigned box at hall entrance. Movement from seats should be minimized during lectures.
16. No audio or video recording of Abouna’s lectures is permitted.
17. Please be respectful to the hotel staff and volunteers adhere to the security staff’s concerns and warnings.
18. Please be sure to clean any areas you have used and throw away your trash.
19. Pool and hotel amenities use must be under a parent supervision and will be the full responsibility of the attendees should there be any damages or injuries.
20. No pets are allowed on premises.
21. Any misbehaviors, damages to any of the hotel property will be the financial responsibility of the person or the parent of the child that caused such damage.
22. Please adhere to all rules and regulations pertaining to the retreat. All rules were put for all our comfort and benefit and violating or neglecting them will have a negative effect on our spiritual atmosphere and benefit.
May God Bless this service and shine His light upon us. With the prayers of first and foremost our Mother of God, Saint Mary and all the saints and all of you, we wish you by the Grace of God a blessed retreat.
Fishers of Men Retreat Committee